I know both games in region Regions C & D are rematches from the regular season. What other games across 4A are rematches and what were the regular season outcomes?
In Region D: Blacksburg defeated Pulaski 21-14 in Week 8. Glass defeated JF 63-34 in week 6.I know both games in region Regions C & D are rematches from the regular season. What other games across 4A are rematches and what were the regular season outcomes?
I agree. I think they did a few years ago or maybe another sport.In Region A , Lafayette/Warhill is a rematch from a few weeks ago. Lafayette won 26-3.
Too bad the regions do not re-seed.
Are you saying you would rather play Kings Fork? I dont think the Fork could beat Lafayette, but you guys should coast into the region finals. Their defensive line would have been a physical challenge for the Rams. LT will likely win, but they will suffer a few bruises. Good luck.In Region A , Lafayette/Warhill is a rematch from a few weeks ago. Lafayette won 26-3.
Too bad the regions do not re-seed.
I would just like to play a new team and see how we meet the challenges even if more difficult.Are you saying you would rather play Kings Fork? I dont think the Fork could beat Lafayette, but you guys should coast into the region finals. Their defensive line would have been a physical challenge for the Rams. LT will likely win, but they will suffer a few bruises. Good luck.
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)