Returnees

Zebnatto1!

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2025
190
170
42
Four, right.
Don’t anticipate much improvement from EO or JMike. Think we’ve seen enough to simple hope for a single tick up in decision.

If there’s gonna be significant uptick I’m thinking it’ll be from BD and/or DG. Hoping for improved skills, but I think the bigger difference will be the perception on their part that they belong as legitimate players in the B1G.
 

Bob Chaewsky_rivals

All-American
Dec 31, 2008
7,871
5,159
113
Whether it's enough I don't know. but I think both will improve - EO just from more experience - JMike as a leader.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  2. 02 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod