Returnees

Zebnatto1!

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2025
190
170
42
Four, right.
Don’t anticipate much improvement from EO or JMike. Think we’ve seen enough to simple hope for a single tick up in decision.

If there’s gonna be significant uptick I’m thinking it’ll be from BD and/or DG. Hoping for improved skills, but I think the bigger difference will be the perception on their part that they belong as legitimate players in the B1G.
 

Bob Chaewsky_rivals

All-American
Dec 31, 2008
7,872
5,161
113
Whether it's enough I don't know. but I think both will improve - EO just from more experience - JMike as a leader.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  2. 02 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers