Returnees

Zebnatto1!

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2025
190
170
42
Four, right.
Don’t anticipate much improvement from EO or JMike. Think we’ve seen enough to simple hope for a single tick up in decision.

If there’s gonna be significant uptick I’m thinking it’ll be from BD and/or DG. Hoping for improved skills, but I think the bigger difference will be the perception on their part that they belong as legitimate players in the B1G.
 

Bob Chaewsky_rivals

All-American
Dec 31, 2008
7,872
5,162
113
Whether it's enough I don't know. but I think both will improve - EO just from more experience - JMike as a leader.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure