Rhode Island game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,849
5,725
113
I will be back up at the start of the second half. I have to go to the bathroom
 

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,732
112
Can the TU fans at the game make any noise? I watching and it sounds and feels like a RI home game. Try to disrupt the free throws, anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football After Arkansas, Tulsa has to respond — just like it did in 1982
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas