Rhode Island game thread

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
I will be back up at the start of the second half. I have to go to the bathroom
 

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,500
2,735
112
Can the TU fans at the game make any noise? I watching and it sounds and feels like a RI home game. Try to disrupt the free throws, anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: drboobay
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Navy: Can the Hurricane get its season back on track?
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss