Or Vandy. He wouldn’t have to move.Byed is great coach. Why UT never hired him is a mystery to all
I would support this.Cal’s replacement?
Except he also has slow black dudes that he also coaches upByrds magic would only work at Belmont. Take slow white boys and coach them up for 4 years.
They tried but he didn’t want the UT job. He’s an older coach, established in Nashville, Nashville is arguably a better community, etc. He’s the king of Belmont basketball.
Except he also has slow black dudes that he also coaches up
So he has no black dudes on his team?Wrong....he gets players that P5 teams don't recruit. 3***2**top
200 or 300
Byrds magic would only work at Belmont. Take slow white boys and coach them up for 4 years.
So he has no black dudes on his team?
I'm guessing you didn't see my original reply to another poster. And I also live in the area.Some...... P5 rejects. I live here, see and love Byrd and Belmont, 100% for them unless they were to play UK. Belmont doesn't take academic rejects.
like some state schools do.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans