"If short hair and good manners won football games, Army and Navy would play for the national championship every year,"
The late comedian Tim Wilson, had a bit on Bobby Bowden.
1978I remember FSU playing at Scott Field back in the 70’s. Bowden had just taken over at FSU and he had two QB’s that played. I think we won that game.
I was at that game. We won, and FSU came in ranked 13th IIRC.I remember FSU playing at Scott Field back in the 70’s. Bowden had just taken over at FSU and he had two QB’s that played. I think we won that game.
I remember FSU playing at Scott Field back in the 70’s. Bowden had just taken over at FSU and he had two QB’s that played. I think we won that game.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State