RIP Clarence Carter

Leeshouldveflanked

All-American
Nov 12, 2016
14,591
9,725
113
 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,392
6,063
113
I assume this means you're actively rooting for a Supreme Court justice to croak.

You seem like a peach.
I really assumed that he was referring to this verse in STROKIN

The other night I was strokin' my woman
And it got so good to her, you know what she told me
Let me tell you what she told me, she said
"Stroke it Clarence Carter, but don't stroke so fast
If my stuff ain't tight enough, you can stick it up my' woo!"
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four