RIP Dick Cheney

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,691
8,244
113
R.I.P., Mr. Cheney. I don’t see why it should be deleted. But I’ll walk the line and say I wish we had a Dick Cheney somewhere of note in 2025.
 

84lion

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
878
1,538
93
 

olelion

Senior
Jun 10, 2001
2,730
911
113
I actually met him a few times and talked with him. He was a nice guy, honestly.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,698
21,116
113
I actually met him a few times and talked with him. He was a nice guy, honestly.

We know the family a little - two of his grandkids are at our bus stop (they're older than my kids but the school has everyone on the same schedule). They're very nice, low key kids. Feel for them as they lost their grandfather.
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?