RIP Dick Cheney

PSU Mike

All-American
Jul 28, 2001
4,704
8,259
113
R.I.P., Mr. Cheney. I don’t see why it should be deleted. But I’ll walk the line and say I wish we had a Dick Cheney somewhere of note in 2025.
 

84lion

All-Conference
Oct 7, 2021
882
1,550
93
 

olelion

Senior
Jun 10, 2001
2,743
925
113
I actually met him a few times and talked with him. He was a nice guy, honestly.
 

Midnighter

Heisman
Jan 22, 2021
12,755
21,187
113
I actually met him a few times and talked with him. He was a nice guy, honestly.

We know the family a little - two of his grandkids are at our bus stop (they're older than my kids but the school has everyone on the same schedule). They're very nice, low key kids. Feel for them as they lost their grandfather.
 
  • Like
Reactions: step.eng69
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  2. 02 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him
  5. 05 BWI Football First Impressions from Penn State's embarrassing 34-13 loss at Northwestern