RIP: Jimmy Buffett

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Was never a fan of his music, but he, Brett Favre, and I form the Holy Trinity of Southern Miss alumni. Now, Jimmy’s gone and Brett’s become a punchline. All on me I guess.

In all seriousness, I know a lot of people love his music and if nothing else it makes them happy, so today I say sail on Jimmy.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,890
11,301
113
I loved his music but he couldn’t sing and he would admit as much in interviews Seeing him live was an experience, it wasn’t a concert. There were concert goers that followed the tour from town to town, it was a way of life for them. I never understood how they did it financially but it was a cult like religious experience for them. He was an exceptional entertainer and an even better businessman. He died a billionaire.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina