Didn’t realize until recently he was in Edgar Winter Group at one time. This is after he had gone solo (obviously). Bass player is Dan Hartman who had a hit in the 70s too (I Can Dream About You).
Yeah. The clothing choices were …. Unfortunate.Damn, that's a nice performance.
Gotta love the 70's fashion and the penchant for placing some pretty disgusting belly and chest hair on full display.
Define “touring with”.Speaking of Rock and Roll Hoochies. During high school there was a girl a year ahead of me who spent the summer between her junior and senior year on the road touring with Kiss. Times were certainly different back then.
Well, Gene did write the song Christine 16.Define “touring with”.
Exactly.Define “touring with”.
Her name was Lisa but who knows. I assume her parents knew, everyone else knew. It wasn’t a big secret in a town of 5000 people. She was good looking. She was goth and I don’t know if goth was even a thing circa 1981.Well, Gene did write the song Christine 16.
No Pics, didn't happen.Her name was Lisa but who knows. I assume her parents knew, everyone else knew. It wasn’t a big secret in a town of 5000 people. She was good looking. She was goth and I don’t know if goth was even a thing circa 1981.
He only had one good song...
He also had another pretty successful song, "Hang on Sloopy"...........
disgusting belly and chest hair on full display.
Had MTV been around Sloppy would have been video of the year
The "Sloopy girl" is Lisa Leonard Dalton. I was in lust in 1975.
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list