RIP Wayne Kramer - an OG shredder

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,330
14,898
113
Died a few days ago. I missed it.

Had no idea who Kramer or the MC5 was when I saw him on a list of the most influential rock guitarists a decade or so ago. He seems to have led a pretty damn fascinating life and was probably shocked to make it to 75. I think all of his band mates may be gone.

If you've never heard of him or them, this should make it clear why their stuff wasn't radio friendly...

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar