Rivals...

Jaemekon

Senior
Apr 23, 2007
26,166
626
113
who is your rival on this site? do you even have one? what points drive this rivalry? is it one-sided?

i do not have a rival. maybe i did back on tOS, but i don't know who it would be. nobody even tries with me anymore.

 
Jan 24, 2004
57,541
19,203
113
Your true rival!! Or fantasy girl? Laughing
 
Aug 27, 2006
27,799
5,566
0
I have zero rivals on here...when somebody starts with that crap I just like their post and don't engage further. Whatever got their panties in a wad about what I said goes away instantly.
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,538
3,824
113
I don't have a rival on here that I know of. Even a couple cockeye posters I find insightful at times, tolerable and conversational. I do have a few trolls I find goofy. I don't always agree with everyone but still appreciate the conversation
 

Spectrumalaska

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2012
3,440
1,417
113
Used to be Kong, but he's come around
He refused to admit my vastly superior intellect
Same problem I have, lol. I guess I am the ***** for having him blocked, and this may be true.

Other than him no real rival, just some that do not like my point of view.

I don’t post enough to have a rival.
Sometimes I have a good point, sometimes I don’t.
 
Jun 19, 2023
190
0
0
No reason to get angry with anyone online that I can think of. Although, I’m not a fan of (probable) adult male posters referring to shirtless HS kids as…studs. Seems pretty weird to me.
 

Jaemekon

Senior
Apr 23, 2007
26,166
626
113
are your rivalries good natured? like is it all in fun? or do you wish the worst for your rival?

for example, a colorado fan is drowning, do you save them?

for me, the answer is no, i would not save my rival.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Postgame Notes: Milestones, stats & more as Nebraska wins handily at Michigan State