Used to be Kong, but he's come around
He refused to admit my vastly superior intellectwhat did you two disagree about?
Any troll or Iowa fan that comes to this board and talks **** about the Huskers.who's your rival @scarletred?
Any troll or Iowa fan that comes to this board and talks **** about the Huskers.
Or texass fans!Any troll or Iowa fan that comes to this board and talks **** about the Huskers.
Every time I see this I have to wonder why that kid's eating his cell phone.
Every time I see this I have to wonder why that kid's eating his cell phone.
Anybody who gives me **** about horse racing.I’m always annoyed by Boiler boy talking about Purdue. Who gives a **** about Purdue.
Used to be Kong, but he's come around
Same problem I have, lol. I guess I am the ***** for having him blocked, and this may be true.He refused to admit my vastly superior intellect
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nebraska's recruiting weekend: a 4-0 record, several Rivals300 prospects coming for Maryland game
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Rivals Football Recruiting
Who’s locked in — and who isn't? Easton Royal flip buzz; LSU, TCU, Ohio State, Arizona State, SMU, Houston making runs at committed prospects
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC