Rob Dauster, AP voter....

jameslee32

Heisman
Mar 26, 2009
33,666
22,359
83
Evansville is in a league all their own compared to awful losses most other power 5 schools have fighting for seeding.
I see that you probably don't see it the same way as I do, a fluke. McCarty isn't even there anymore.

Guess I'd rather see wins over Michigan State, Louisville, Texas Tech and LSU both on the road, as a much better barometer of strength.

So instead of being upset over another seeding fiasco, I'll simply look at 2020 as a year where seeding is as meaningless as it's ever been.
 

Col. Angus

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2017
81,004
249,714
83
I see that you probably don't see it the same way as I do, a fluke. McCarty isn't even there anymore.

fluke or not, don’t lose to ****** teams. Especially at home. If you do, ya get wheat you have coming. All games matter.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball