Robert Nkemdiche

RonnyAtmosphere

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,883
0
0
..but I am saying Nkemdiche, like Perriloux, is going to dick-tease MSU until the 11th hour.


But when it gets down to brass tacks he's going to sign with a football school that will offer him the aggrandizement he thinks he deserves.


If I'm wrong on this, I'm come here & eat crow.
 

Big Sheep81

Freshman
Feb 24, 2008
2,135
56
48
to EMCC. Kept in regular touch and built some trust. If you look it up in archives, I said Autry was coming about two weeks before he announced. Came from my non-contact with the non-assist coach.

Can't tell everything as AD reads the board and I will not break a confidence.
 

GroveHard

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
601
0
0
that it's not possible for anyone to "get him" before the season started. And, no, a commitment doesn't count. Ask Quay Evans and Snoop Brassell. For the record, there's no %%%$%+@ way Nkemdiche signs with State. Or Ole Miss.
 

NOPD1024

Redshirt
Jan 24, 2011
207
0
0
Not to say he won't be bagging at Kroger this year but he will be doing it with a Super Bowl ring.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit