RockVegas one upped

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
The Big Lebowski Whatever GIF

Reactions: Dawgg

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I don't know anything about this guy, but if you are trying to repair a racist image......maybe Vaught Hemingway stadium is not the venue to put on your tour.....just sayin'.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Reactions: Darryl Steight

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I don't know anything about this guy, but if you are trying to repair a racist image......maybe Vaught Hemingway stadium is not the venue to put on your tour.....just sayin'.

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

I get the ole miss joke there but Dude's playing a stadium tour. MetLife, Minute Maid Park, Truist in Atlanta, Chicago, St. Louis etc.

The cancel mob through all they could at him and he's come out the other side playing stadium tours. He made a mistake, owned it, apologized for it and even wrote a song about it. He's way beyond repairing an image.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I get the ole miss joke there but Dude's playing a stadium tour. MetLife, Minute Maid Park, Truist in Atlanta, Chicago, St. Louis etc.

The cancel mob through all they could at him and he's come out the other side playing stadium tours. He made a mistake, owned it, apologized for it and even wrote a song about it. He's way beyond repairing an image.

Agreed. A big part of the reason why Wallen's been so successful is that the "cancel mob" isn't his target audience.

And Jason Isbell knew this when Wallen's brouhaha happened early last year (from Variety):
But, as Isbell pointed out, Wallen is still in the good graces of a big portion of his fan base, many of whom are determined to run up his numbers even more as a response to “cancel culture” — which leaves the moral dilemma far from over for those who continue to depend on his career for their living.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Never heard of Morgan Wallen but then again country music is usually just something we use to torture people in hell. So this guy made a stupid statement using the n word then apologized and made amends? Or is the word something that he frequently uses? That is the point of confusion for me.

Last edited:

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I guess my point is that Ole Miss and the City of Oxford did a great job of attracting one of 2023’s biggest concert tours regardless of music genre.

Reactions: HRMSU

engie

May 29, 2011
Hardy is successfully crossing over to rock with his latest stuff, which is something that I've never really seen happen. Jack and Sold Out are both playing constantly on Octane now, and I think Mockingbird and the Crow may be the better song.