Rocky Top Game Thread..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
Ado with his feet in cement on that and-1 dunk. He needs to rotate over. Instead, he’s watching instead of playing watching the game instead of playing. So, he has to reach for the shooter. Gets called for a foul.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
Dammit Ado. You fight for a offense rebound and immediately pass it right to Tenn for an easy dunk.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
Was that DSmith ball off the rim? I didn’t see our bench wanting a call, but it looked close.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
When I see that Cameron Matthews has play 22 minutes and hasn’t scored, I start to believe Howland is literally trying to sabotage this program.
 

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,716
784
113
Absolutely none.

Nobody's mentioned that we can't shoot free throws worth a damn. We'd be well in this game if we could just do better than 50% or so at the line. And Ado STILL has the worst touch around the basket I've ever seen.
 

PartTimeGenius

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2018
424
3
18
I’d be interested to see what our finish through contact % would be. Both on fouls and non-fouls. It has to be terrible
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar