Rocky Top Game Thread..

thekimmer

All-Conference
Aug 30, 2012
8,863
3,027
113
Now they decide to review. Pathetic

Nobody's mentioned that we can't shoot free throws worth a damn. We'd be well in this game if we could just do better than 50% or so at the line. And Ado STILL has the worst touch around the basket I've ever seen.
nm
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
So at the 8:24 mark Ado made a layup to give us a 44-40 lead. Since then state scored 2 baskets and one of those was with 1second left.

There are Jucos with better players than State puts in the court. You have to work really hard to be that bad at basketball.
 

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
Watching us play basketball is comparable to sitting on a horse, reaching down your throat, grabbing the horse through your *******, pulling it back up through your throat...and saying “getty up”
 

PartTimeGenius

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2018
424
3
18
I would say it’s my fault, since that’s when I turned it on. BUT, we do it in the games I can’t watch too, so there’s that...
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
I think I could find 5 homeless guys in Jackson living under a bridge that could play basketball better than these stiffs.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment