Roll call

Pygmy Sasquatch

Heisman
Mar 27, 2009
9,845
11,106
113
I was going to back up on that.. we prob have something close... for some reason I pictured a gar... but I think they are here too... i havent seen one. I am learning how to fish off the beach (used to go out and fish for grouper, etc)... but my first beach fish was a lady fish from the famly of tarpon - 2 ft long or so and came out of water 3 times. I usually try to catch fish that I can eat, but have stopped and watched some fight those tarpon, sure a big and fun looking fight.
You're in great place to fish. The variety and the weather are amazing. I could handle that for sure.
 

BlueRunner11

Heisman
Mar 26, 2011
11,563
35,624
0
Have those plates shifted out there yet? I hear we might get lucky and lose the left side of the US?

If it happens get out of there. Don't go down with'm.

Haha, born and raised a Kentuckian. Became a Californian (better yet, Kentuckian living in CA) by a series of unfortunate events. Just making the best of a bad dealt hand but ALWAYS looking for a way to get back to the bluegrass but damn, its complicated...maybe those plates will be what eventually will do the trick.
 
  • Like
Reactions: morgousky
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Halftime: Kentucky Takes Late 21-17 Lead Over LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  4. 04 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show