Roll Tide Willie???

Steve Balboni

Mar 27, 2024
What’s the deal with this guy? I heard the reason Sayin left is because Chad worked out a bigger NIL deal for Willie?? What an accurate representation of an already hillbillly/inbred infested fan base. Hopefully Willys drunk *** will dial up a blitz and Texas won’t throttle yall by 45 but that is all if Chads car will start to pick him up from AA. Or Portnoy and The U of A will continue to give charity to a crackhead. Also when was the last time The University of Alabama football team had four 3 stars committed in April? Very interesting. Saban woulda never let that fly in any world. Good luck with Milroe throwing it 65 times this year and Willie dry jumping Little AL.

Last edited:

The Gambler

Jul 7, 2022
Crimson Tide Willie GIF by Micropharms

Hey everyone, look at this mindless nitwit. Is English your second language?

Steve Balboni

Mar 27, 2024
Captain Obvious^^^^ here is a newsflash for you “buddy”, Alabama has always owned Auburn’s a$$. Alabama also has 4 different coaches who have won NCs besides Saban.
Sorry bro it’s just nice to see. Saban would never have 4 3 stars committed in April. DeBoer doesn’t have one 5 star that is even leaning towards Alabama right now. Think about that

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Sorry bro it’s just nice to see. Saban would never have 4 3 stars committed in April. DeBoer doesn’t have one 5 star that is even leaning towards Alabama right now. Think about that
It is actually 3, but don’t let that get in the way of the narrative. This also must be your 1st year following recruiting. Saban had many instances of a slow start. Go ahead and get your “Bama bump” narrative ready for Lotzeir Brooks and the other “3 stars”.
Even though DeBawse has only been on the job 3 months, has Reverend Hugh beaten him on a recruit yet? Ryan Williams, Antonio Coleman, Derick Smith, etc etc.

Steve Balboni

Mar 27, 2024
It is actually 3, but don’t let that get in the way of the narrative. This also must be your 1st year following recruiting. Saban had many instances of a slow start. Go ahead and get your “Bama bump” narrative ready for Lotzeir Brooks and the other “3 stars”.
Even though DeBawse has only been on the job 3 months, has Reverend Hugh beaten him on a recruit yet? Ryan Williams, Antonio Coleman, Derick Smith, etc etc.
That’s one guy last class. Freeze beat Saban head to head for Perry Thompson and Demarcus Riddick. No questions asked. He will mop the floor with Debobos head. And Saban may have had slow starts but he never had 4 out of 10 players committed as 3 stars. What a joke

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
That’s one guy last class. Freeze beat Saban head to head for Perry Thompson and Demarcus Riddick. No questions asked. He will mop the floor with Debobos head. And Saban may have had slow starts but he never had 4 out of 10 players committed as 3 stars. What a joke
“One guy last class when DeBoer had only been on the job for 2 weeks”…..don’t leave out that key detail. Are you quoting Rev Hugh’s current class? He has 4 3* out of 10. DeBawse is already out recruiting your boy lmao.

Steve Balboni

Mar 27, 2024
“One guy last class when DeBoer had only been on the job for 2 weeks”…..don’t leave out that key detail. Are you quoting Rev Hugh’s current class? He has 4 3* out of 10. DeBawse is already out recruiting your boy lmao.
We will finish with a better class and a higher percentage of top 10 in state guys I guarantee it. Saban was the best no denying that but y’all are about to find out what it’s like to be real football fans. People keep saying “Saban got off to slow starts” and “Saban had a bad first year” and all that other bs. Only problem is this dude isn’t Saban. He has appeared in one Natty and got absolutely dismantled and embarrassed. Saban has already recruited with the best and won it all at LSU. He knew what he was getting into and was prepared. Y’all just paid a west coast coach 10 mil a year that has proven nothing who was y’all’s 4th option.

Mike Dickinson

Nov 15, 2023
We will finish with a better class and a higher percentage of top 10 in state guys I guarantee it. Saban was the best no denying that but y’all are about to find out what it’s like to be real football fans. People keep saying “Saban got off to slow starts” and “Saban had a bad first year” and all that other bs. Only problem is this dude isn’t Saban. He has appeared in one Natty and got absolutely dismantled and embarrassed. Saban has already recruited with the best and won it all at LSU. He knew what he was getting into and was prepared. Y’all just paid a west coast coach 10 mil a year that has proven nothing who was y’all’s 4th option.

He was not Bamas 4th option, and Nate Oates turned down Kentucky.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

The GOAT had six 3*s committed prior to the start of the 2023 season. 😆

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

😆

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Ever heard of Antonio Coleman 😆

BakedRam

Nov 27, 2022
Well said Steve. Micro willy has punched 3 holes in his wall since he saw this post, he can’t handle facts

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
What’s the deal with this guy? I heard the reason Sayin left is because Chad worked out a bigger NIL deal for Willie?? What an accurate representation of an already hillbillly/inbred infested fan base. Hopefully Willys drunk *** will dial up a blitz and Texas won’t throttle yall by 45 but that is all if Chads car will start to pick him up from AA. Or Portnoy and The U of A will continue to give charity to a crackhead. Also when was the last time The University of Alabama football team had four 3 stars committed in April? Very interesting. Saban woulda never let that fly in any world. Good luck with Milroe throwing it 65 times this year and Willie dry jumping Little AL.
This is an example of not knowing how to pick a troll and just throwing it all at a wall.

Steve Balboni

Mar 27, 2024
Is that why the guys from deliverance are your mascots?
Bro Roll Tide Willie is the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen for a major college football program. Why does he have a platform? For being an inbred alcoholic? If that’s the case y’all should have 90% of the fan base blitzing at practice😂😂😂

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Bro Roll Tide Willie is the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen for a major college football program. Why does he have a platform? For being an inbred alcoholic? If that’s the case y’all should have 90% of the fan base blitzing at practice😂😂😂
Not a fan of him but is what it is. I’m fairly certain he has some mental disability so good for you making fun of the handicapped.

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
Kind of like Pat dye beating the piss out of Sue all the time ?

Mike Dickinson

Nov 15, 2023
Kind of like Pat dye beating the piss out of Sue all the time ?

because bear bryant and wimp sanderson were such role models

BakedRam

Nov 27, 2022
Not a fan of him but is what it is. I’m fairly certain he has some mental disability so good for you making fun of the handicapped.
Woah you don’t like the disabled? That’s messed up bro.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
A post fitting for this thread. Who is more delusional TN fans or Auburn fans?

Motley Tide

Sep 12, 2022
A post fitting for this thread. Who is more delusional TN fans or Auburn fans?

Little Bro will lose 4 games this year (2 will be to UGA and Big Bro). The 3 game stretch of OU,UGA and Mizzou will not be kind to them

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Woah you don’t like the disabled? That’s messed up bro.
Agreed. There was heavy sarcasm in my post at the end. Way to read the room. But you are a goat humper so makes sense you struggle with that.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Little Bro will lose 4 games this year (2 will be to UGA and Big Bro). The 3 game stretch of OU,UGA and Mizzou will not be kind to them
If they have a winning season, it will be a huge step forward for them.

BakedRam

Nov 27, 2022
Agreed. There was heavy sarcasm in my post at the end. Way to read the room. But you are a goat humper so makes sense you struggle with that.
Hey man, it sounds like you have some personal demons you need to overcome. I’ll pray for yoy

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Hey man, it sounds like you have some personal demons you need to overcome. I’ll pray for yoy
Sounds like a solid Auburn man. Please recite the Creed while doing so. I’m sure my soul will laugh and take a **** on it.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
IMG_7908.pngStruggling to find Auburn on this list. I mean, Iowa has more first rounders than Auburn in the last 24 years….

Latest posts