Rooftop tickets

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
I’ve got 2 for the 2p game today SOLD
I’ve got 2 for all games tomorrow

HAVE 2 FOR TONIGHTS GAME AS WELL

If you want them to the other games, $30 for both each game. Well below cost.

I also have a couple of GA for each game.
 
Last edited:

Longtime Lurker

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
123
0
0
I also have 2 rooftop access passes available for the same price for the 2pm game today. Free food was included yesterday. I assume it will be included today also. I will be using tonight’s tickets.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar