Got a big *** cavity in a tooth on the back lower left.
What would the pack do?
ETA I’m only 33. Age should play a factor here
What would the pack do?
ETA I’m only 33. Age should play a factor here
Last edited:
From Bama? Sounds like you’re working on it.
Got a big *** cavity in a tooth on the back lower left.
What would the pack do?
ETA I’m only 33. Age should play a factor here
I don’t want OP to have to live with this stigma.You telling me a guy named jethreauxdawg has all his teeth?*****
I'm not a dentist and I didn't stay in a holiday inn express last night. Root canal hurt like a ***** but I still have a "tooth" and didn't have to do implant
Got a big *** cavity in a tooth on the back lower left.
What would the pack do?
ETA I’m only 33. Age should play a factor here
This.Root Canal is pre implant therapy. You are going to lose the root canal at some point and then need an implant.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four