RPI now 38..

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
If we could only have won those early non-conference games we would be a two seed.
We win two games in the SEC and we can be a four seed.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Hat & Cow
You two never give up.
You are like two little kids.

No NIT for us, and I am glad.
I said that after Ole Miss blew us out in Oxford.
I thought we were about to take a classic bulldog tailspin.
I was wrong... Now if we can only get to the Sweet 16.

With Doc, the barnstormer, and LT leaving things are looking up in MSU athletics.
If only we had an offense in football, but that is for another day.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
Bruiser

You better hope the rebels make the NIT.
Nice crash and burn after that non-conference schedule...

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
Actually it seemed that after every loss we had in the SEC this year outisde of Vandy you were whining about the NIT. And you are right it will be a while before I let it go. Your bipolar actions this season have been pretty entertaining.

And I know you are just praying we dont make it to the sweet 16 sicne that will give you all of the ammo you need to jump back on stansbury

Aug 30, 2006
Here is a newsflash for you: It was Rebelbruiser busting your balls, not me. However, just so you know, if you make outrageously dubmassed predictions on this board, you will get called on it for eternity. Hell, Brutius still catches crap for going to the Butler boards prior to our 2003 NCAA tourney game and predicting a blowout MSU win. Coach34 catches hell all the time for his predictions all though his prediction of a MSU loss to Tulane has entered the official annals of SPS lore.

*Edit to correct year of Butler match-up. Thanks DS.

fishwater99

Jun 4, 2007
[b said:
hatfieldms[/b]]And I know you are just praying we dont make it to the sweet 16 sicne that will give you all of the ammo you need to jump back on stansbury
No I am praying we make a run to the final four, I just don't think it will happen unless we get lucky and make some damn free-throws.
I would really like C-Rhodes to come out of the bag and get a shot at the NBA.
I really hope Stans has learned from his early exits, 3-4 NCAA record, and finally figures it out this year to get the monkey off his back.
I will be the first to congratulate him on a good coaching job.

GO DAWGS

RaleighDawg.sixpack

Feb 24, 2008
fishwater99 said:
[b said:
hatfieldms[/b]]And I know you are just praying we dont make it to the sweet 16 sicne that will give you all of the ammo you need to jump back on stansbury
No I am praying we make a run to the final four, I just don't think it will happen unless we get lucky and make some damn free-throws.
I would really like C-Rhodes to come out of the bag and get a shot at the NBA.
I really hope Stans has learned from his early exits, 3-4 NCAA record, and finally figures it out this year to get the monkey off his back.
I will be the first to congratulate him on a good coaching job.

GO DAWGS

That if we don't get to the Sweet 16, Stansbury hasn't done a good job. I think this has been his best coaching job to date, and while I will be disappointed if we don't progress far in the bracket, I still will be willing to give credit where credit's due. </p>

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
fishwater99 said:
Bruiser

You better hope the rebels make the NIT.

Nice crash and burn after that non-conference schedule...

</p>

BURN!! You got me. Regardless of whether we went 1-15 in SEC play or 15-1, that doesn't change the fact that you flipped out over one road loss to a rival team, preaching the impending doom of MSU basketball.

I think we're NIT bound, still holding out hope that we'll go on a good enough run to get an NCAA bid, but I doubt it. Either way, the joke was about you flipping out over 1 loss, not about how good your team or my team is. Whether my team sucks or not doesn't have any bearing on you making a fool out of yourself.

Aug 30, 2006
I made a typo on the Butler year, kind of like you made on your .360 vs. .330 team BA in baseball for this season. A typo is one thing, making a prediction that we are NIT bound after one road loss to Ole Miss is another.