Same here..I got the Facebook link opened, not sure what to click on, lol
If someone would please post the link to the Facebook game, I would greatly appreciate it. I am certainly not Facebook proficient. Thanks.
Bill
And what do you do when you get there?
Just wait for the feed to start.What do you do when you get to the Facebook page?
What is she posting? Updates, hopefully?CJ Gettys' mom is posting in a thread on the RU Men's Basketball FB page.
Direct link:
Everyone also should have received a facebook notification too
I get nothing!!!!
Click on "Videos" to the left. I have the feed but it is frozen.I get nothing!!!!
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
On3 Football
College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
The Knight Report Football
ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers