Same here..I got the Facebook link opened, not sure what to click on, lol
If someone would please post the link to the Facebook game, I would greatly appreciate it. I am certainly not Facebook proficient. Thanks.
Bill
And what do you do when you get there?
Just wait for the feed to start.What do you do when you get to the Facebook page?
What is she posting? Updates, hopefully?CJ Gettys' mom is posting in a thread on the RU Men's Basketball FB page.
Direct link:
Everyone also should have received a facebook notification too
I get nothing!!!!
Click on "Videos" to the left. I have the feed but it is frozen.I get nothing!!!!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Indiana Hoosiers Edition - TKR Pod
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football HC Greg Schiano's Indiana Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football crushed by defending NCAA champ No. 6 Indiana
The Knight Report
How to watch Rutgers / Indiana; Pregame Info, Spread, More: Gameday Central