Same here..I got the Facebook link opened, not sure what to click on, lol
If someone would please post the link to the Facebook game, I would greatly appreciate it. I am certainly not Facebook proficient. Thanks.
Bill
And what do you do when you get there?
Just wait for the feed to start.What do you do when you get to the Facebook page?
What is she posting? Updates, hopefully?CJ Gettys' mom is posting in a thread on the RU Men's Basketball FB page.
Direct link:
Everyone also should have received a facebook notification too
I get nothing!!!!
Click on "Videos" to the left. I have the feed but it is frozen.I get nothing!!!!
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Women's Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game