Bad year or bad career?Daniels just a bad year.
Can't have Daniels and Williams out there together. It's 5 on 3.
Daniels is a great athlete, but he's no player.Doug, I was trying to be nice. And Daniels with nice pass.
Wish crowd would get excited, like library.
we need 2 more guards who can play. I hope NJ is as good as being discussed and we can find 1 more for next year. Nice guy Williams playing hard just isn't good enough.
honestly, I'd have given Batie a few mins.
Just keep playing hard. And stop with the turnovers as this can stay close.
I disagree. We don't have the talent to play this style. Even if Eddie stays and the team plays well, we would lose a bunch of games 90-80.
You have to play some defense. We don't at all
Shot 67% and trail at the half.RU is 16-24..67%....MSU has taken 14 more shots and madede 1 more
The Knight Report Football
Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
The Knight Report
Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena