RU vs Spartans Game Thread

shields

Heisman
Aug 5, 2002
80,156
18,110
113
Need him to stay, and after watching Jake and Batie at guard the last few games.
 

RUsojo

Heisman
Dec 17, 2010
29,984
29,357
113
All out attack mode. Taking it right to Valentine. He looks well rested. If we could partner him with a lights out shooter...
 

ruman

All-American
Nov 30, 2001
12,606
9,400
98
We play a team like that at this pace. You have no shot of winning
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
we need 2 more guards who can play. I hope NJ is as good as being discussed and we can find 1 more for next year. Nice guy Williams playing hard just isn't good enough.

honestly, I'd have given Batie a few mins.

Just keep playing hard. And stop with the turnovers as this can stay close.
 

ruman

All-American
Nov 30, 2001
12,606
9,400
98
we need 2 more guards who can play. I hope NJ is as good as being discussed and we can find 1 more for next year. Nice guy Williams playing hard just isn't good enough.

honestly, I'd have given Batie a few mins.

Just keep playing hard. And stop with the turnovers as this can stay close.

I disagree. We don't have the talent to play this style. Even if Eddie stays and the team plays well, we would lose a bunch of games 90-80.

You have to play some defense. We don't at all
 

DHajekRC84

Heisman
Aug 9, 2001
30,708
19,816
0
I disagree. We don't have the talent to play this style. Even if Eddie stays and the team plays well, we would lose a bunch of games 90-80.

You have to play some defense. We don't at all

Oh, I agree about the defense. But even losing to this team tonight 90-80 would be a feat. And except for the TO's and a few bad shot decisions gotta admit it is the most fun game you've watched RU play all year, no?
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Behind Enemy Lines: An inside look at the Indiana Hoosiers
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Wednesday Injury Report: Latest Updates ahead of the Indiana game
  4. 04 The Knight Report Which Rutgers Basketball players will attend Big Ten Media Days?
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4