Rule 18 Amendment

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,134
2,552
113
In light of recent events, I make a motion that we amend Rule 18 by removing “old piss, and all variants thereof”
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
What I don't get is why their players acting like actual animals is supposed be of some insult to us. I mean that would be kind of like our players acting like insufferable entitled douches the entire game to spite Ole Miss.
 

DawgInThe256

All-Conference
Feb 18, 2011
1,572
1,408
83
I'd go as far as saying it's the recommended name at least until the next Egg Bowl
 

SoulCatcher

Redshirt
May 30, 2005
161
16
18
I think I screwed up a T&L post by responding with an Ole P**s comment and it went in to moderation.

Anyway, UPiss deserves every bit of ridicule anyone can heap on them after this EB fiasco.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends