Rumor has it Penn State to play Texas in 2028 and 2029 (EDITED)

GreggK

May 25, 2022
Ha ha….A little history…...have a family home in Avalon. My Dad invested there in 1963 when I was an an Infant and everyone told him it was too risky. He eventually wound up building 4 duplex homes as rental investments in the mid 1960’s and let’s just say….over time….the naysayers were quite wrong with their advice. So I am indeed quite blessed to be able to escape some of the Texas heat and head back to a place that I have spent many a memorable day with family and East Coast friends growing up etc.

Gonna be in Avalon again in two weeks. Staying at the Icona again. We stayed there last month and loved it!

Woodpecker

Oct 7, 2021
Is that hippie talk or are you referencing time?
Both, man

Reactions: Fac

doctornick

Oct 12, 2021
Lets hope their fans in person are classier than their fans online.
(that tends to be the case)

Just editing this. The RUMOR is that it COULD be the case.

When I was told by a relative, they told me it was fact when it is RUMOR!
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!
Hey, did you ever hear anything more about this rumor? Seems like it would be really cool if it came to pass.

Reactions: Psu00

ILLINOISLION

Oct 12, 2021
lol, you're on top of your game, once again. ;)

Tom, it is a game of sorts, I try to play nicely with everyone…..trying to keep it somewhat interesting, trying to get some smiles, trying not to add any drama or argumentation here on your Board and trying to keep my mind from deteriorating any faster than it already is. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: Tom McAndrew

PSU Mike

Oct 6, 2021
Tom, it is a game of sorts, I try to play nicely with everyone…..trying to keep it somewhat interesting, trying to get some smiles, trying not to add any drama or argumentation here on your Board and trying to keep my mind from deteriorating any faster than it already is. 😉
You’re a balanced poster, Illy, not too extreme. Some would say moderate or …

@Tom McAndrew what say you?

leinbacker

Oct 13, 2021
Texas has a home and home with Georgia those years, but the SEC will preempt that.

psuro

Oct 12, 2021
Texas has a home and home with Georgia those years, but the SEC will preempt that.
They will keep Florida in 30 and 31 also as SEC games.

As of now, from the website I looked at, PSU has nothing OOC scheduled those years.