Heard this morning that UL is bringing in Billy Thompson to try and recruit KP to be their next coach. Because of the source, I believe it, but as always TIFWIW.
I doubt it. That would not be a welcomed hire with their fan base.Heard this morning that UL is bringing in Billy Thompson to try and recruit KP to be their next coach. Because of the source, I believe it, but as always TIFWIW.
That's what they need a "Minister" because they don't have a prayer.Billy is currently a minister. Doubt he has any desire to coach.
Heard this morning that UL is bringing in Billy Thompson to try and recruit KP to be their next coach. Because of the source, I believe it, but as always TIFWIW.
Can't imagine why not....the last coach they landed from UK worked out so well for them.I doubt it. That would not be a welcomed hire with their fan base.
They've already got Chris Mack.
I'll give him 0 shot. UL don't want a Pitino croney, pun intendedCronin
He has an eight year deal. That's long enough to weather the storm.I really hopes he gets cold feet with all they're up against. He's not a world beater but he's much better than they deserve. Thinking Crean would be the guy who start a movement in Louisville.
He has an eight year deal. That's long enough to weather the storm.
Particularly. as a minister, at UL.Billy is currently a minister. Doubt he has any desire to coach.
She already knows how to recruit.I thought Katina Powell has already done enough for the program but if they want her as coach I'm fine with it.
KSR Football
Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
KSR Football
Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach
KSR Football
Is that Kenny Minchey at Quarterback or Andre Woodson? Jacob Tamme sees Similarities
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin got in his Hot Yoga session this morning in Lexington
KSR Football
Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU