Running game not working for us today...

Feb 23, 2008
1,708
0
0
No idea of his stats but their catcher looks legit.

Did a great job last night of blocking at least 30 pitches up that bounced to the plate.
 

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,709
774
113
I believe MOST coaches would be smart enough to quit trying after the first failed attempt cost us a run. Apparently our coach is a masochist and loves self-abuse.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou