I vaguely recall a discussion about that Jenkins game. Maybe it was on a different site, but no one seemed ver y upset about it. Maybe it was because few of us knew enough about Jenkins.I don't think it was reported
I vaguely recall a discussion about that Jenkins game. Maybe it was on a different site, but no one seemed ver y upset about it. Maybe it was because few of us knew enough about Jenkins.I don't think it was reported
Shouldve never dug this thread up, @Hoos19NC is coming for your head!Just joined recently and just found this thread.
Have no complaints of a coach running or throwing in second half even if they are WAY up. If they are doing it with their 2nd and 3rd team guys then the other team needs to improve or get out of football. How do you tell your future varsity starters, "hey don't play 100%, lay back and don't be intense". That is crazy. You tell them to go our there and show you what they got!
I have never and will never tell a kid to not be aggressive.
Your back ups may be needed in the play offs and you never know when your 3rd teamer is going to need to step up and contribute in a playoff game.
Special teams always needs work and they might win a game for you on the experience they gain in the blow out.
It is what it is......it's done and over and you seem to fine with it so I guess it has to be ok.Shouldve never dug this thread up, @Hoos19NC is coming for your head!
VirginiaPreps
Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
VirginiaPreps
Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
VirginiaPreps
Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
VirginiaPreps
LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
VirginiaPreps
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)