Making the trip to Rupp in a few weeks from Nebraska. Will be my 10 year old's first Rupp experience. Is it worth spending the extra money for "good" lower bowl tickets? I have been out a few times but only sat in the lower bowl once. Thoughts?
Absolutely! If you can get in the first 5 or so rows in the upper arena, those aren't bad either!
Your son only has one first game at Rupp Arena. Pay the extra cash for the lowers. It's a whole different game down there.
I agree. Just too crowded in there. Not to mention the noise, parking, high priced arena food, etc... OP should skip the game at Rupp and spend the same amount of money buying a new TV for his son. He'll have a better view of the game and the comfort of an easy chair. Seems like a no brainer.I'd love to just once sit in the lower arena. Just can't justify the cost to do it. Those bleachers just do a number on my bad back. After 3 back surgeries, I dread sitting up top for a couple hours. That is why I rarely come to games anymore.
Yea it's a bunch of old people sleeping.Your son only has one first game at Rupp Arena. Pay the extra cash for the lowers. It's a whole different game down there.
Putting in workOnly 7
Hell, I got 55 on standby. I'm gonna give all mine away though.
Agree.Your son only has one first game at Rupp Arena. Pay the extra cash for the lowers. It's a whole different game down there.
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt