How in the hell does this guy keep falling upward? What am I missing?
I had to look it up, but wow….How in the hell does this guy keep falling upward? What am I missing?
Ross Bjork is being considered for Ohio St. AD.My little brain is not working. Who?
Oh. I didn't know Don Merlins either.Ross Bjork is being considered for Ohio St. AD.
Hugh Freeze got into trouble for the same reason Jackie Sherrill did- we beat Alabama too much. Po lil Mittittippi Tate n ol Mit didn't stay in their lanes.He handled the Freeze cheating scandal expertly; deny, deny, deny, fight, fight, fight, until undeniable truth is presented. We would have self imposed the death penalty before even getting the NCAA NOA. OM got off with relatively light sanctions.
He did give Jimbo that huge extension in 2021, but who knows where those orders come from, he could have been instructed to do that by key boosters.
Probably, but it was the infighting among ourselves that brought them both down (Julie Gibert, Rosebowl). While the SEC blue bloods just laugh from a distance.Hugh Freeze got into trouble for the same reason Jackie Sherrill did- we beat Alabama too much. Po lil Mittittippi Tate n ol Mit didn't stay in their lanes.
Maybe Ohio State is trying to get their savings below the FDIC insurance limit?How in the hell does this guy keep falling upward? What am I missing?
He was told to look elsewhere like Cohen was.****I had to look it up, but wow….
![]()
Ohio State expected to name Texas A&M athletic director Ross Bjork to succeed Gene Smith
OSU expected to name Texas A&M AD Ross Bjork to succeed Gene Smithwww.dispatch.com
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense