Ryder Woodson

8dog

All-American
Feb 23, 2008
15,072
7,304
113
Yeah, but his defense needs work.

Missed an easy fly ball on the infield against UCLA (I think), and missed two tough, but playable balls last night that cost us at least one run; if not two.
Yeah. Dropped a ball against USM that cost us a run. And should have had that bouncer last night that cost us a run
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xenomorph
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou