Philly -2.5
O/U 45
This game should be a battle. I’m fading Miles Sanders in DFS and prop markets.
O/U 45
This game should be a battle. I’m fading Miles Sanders in DFS and prop markets.
“Catch”What a catch from Devonte Smith
NoNo skin in it but I guess I'll pull for The Fletch. Anybody STATE noteworthies on The Niners?
Crazy that Dak and the Cowboys will have done something this season San Fran couldn't do.
Beat the Eagles. Wild.
Like last weekWell to be fair, they weren’t playing the full strength Eagles, and they were at home.
It’s not worth the energy to argue with him. He also thinks the NFL is scripted.Well to be fair, they weren’t playing the full strength Eagles, and they were at home.
Didn't review that "catch" so... they aren't on the 9rs sideIt’s not worth the energy to argue with him. He also thinks the NFL is scripted.
That catch would have to be a coaches challenge dumbass.Didn't review that "catch" so... they aren't on the 9rs side
Dang even the coaches are in on itThat catch would have to be a coaches challenge dumbass.
It’s not worth the energy to argue with him. He also thinks the NFL is scripted.
Get yourself thrown into the punter by the blocker, and you get a penalty fully approved by the paid referee expert in the booth. I can't believe he said they made a mistake on that pass play at the first of the game.
Another penalty!!!! bad San Francisco!!!!!!! Can't believe they would've developed a bad attitude by now
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?