Sandstorm Beer question

Bushmaster

Jan 31, 2022
IMG_1448.jpeg
So if I buy a six pack from the local grocery store does any of the proceeds go towards helping Garnet Trust or the players or is it only if I go to steel hands and buy a case?

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
The name "Steel Hands" makes me wonder if their brewmaster has arthritis.

Yard_Pimps

Jul 11, 2022
My understanding is it’s 20% of all the profit from all case sales at any location.

Bushmaster

Jan 31, 2022
My understanding is it’s 20% of all the profit from all case sales at any location.
Not disagreeing, but why wouldn’t it say “ applies to all case sales “ instead of “applies to taproom case sales “?
It implies only “taproom “ case sales. I’m all for spending a little more on some beverages that will help the program, but is that what I’m doing if I buy it from the grocer, or do I need to go to the Steel Hands taproom?

Yard_Pimps

Jul 11, 2022
Not disagreeing, but why wouldn’t it say “ applies to all case sales “ instead of “applies to taproom case sales “?
It implies only “taproom “ case sales. I’m all for spending a little more on some beverages that will help the program, but is that what I’m doing if I buy it from the grocer, or do I need to go to the Steel Hands taproom?
I was told all sales but maybe I’m wrong, idk.