Not disagreeing, but why wouldn’t it say “ applies to all case sales “ instead of “applies to taproom case sales “?My understanding is it’s 20% of all the profit from all case sales at any location.
I was told all sales but maybe I’m wrong, idk.Not disagreeing, but why wouldn’t it say “ applies to all case sales “ instead of “applies to taproom case sales “?
It implies only “taproom “ case sales. I’m all for spending a little more on some beverages that will help the program, but is that what I’m doing if I buy it from the grocer, or do I need to go to the Steel Hands taproom?
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Shane Beamer talks job security after South Carolina's 0-2 start to SEC play
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 4 loss to Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Alabama
GamecockCentral Football
South Carolina EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended indefinitely following Alabama loss