Sat game time

efauth99

Junior
Jan 29, 2015
370
285
0
My guess would be one of the two early CBS games. They will put our game on in its own slot without multiple games going on at the same time. That has happened the last couple years and I expect the same this year.
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
if we win ( and it is an if UVA losing last year proves that ) we would play I believe in the 2-3 time range but that is just speculation based on what times the other games in other regions are . I know I will be at both games and I expect the Saturday game to be in the 2-5 window with 2-3 being most likely. But you never know for sure til very late Thursday evening .
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'