Alex condon is useless nowWhy take Haugh out?
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
What don’t you like?Auburn is just a really unlikable team this year.
Florida/Auburn is one of the few tournament games I don't have any rooting interest for one reason or another so I don't care who wins.
Both seem to be equally likely to lose to Duke
A full timeout. Come back for 1 play, another full timeout. Brilliant.
Yeah, they got to pay Jim Nantz until 2036.CBS gotta pay the bills lol.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina