I would guess by seven., but I just hope we win even if it is just by a point.
Looking at Sagarin right now. With home court, he has us at 98.88, KU at 91.78. Implying a spread of 7.1 - so 7 points. Don't know how the news about Bragg will impact it though.Sagarin has us favored by about 5.5 if I am understanding it right. You have to think that the suspension of Bragg and the issues with the rape will affect that some. Maybe go up to 6 or 7.
I don't know their home court advantage is pretty good,the other issues are well taken I expect that spread to go up over the next day maybe to 6.5Wonder why it's only at -5 when Wva was favored by 6.
I saw where KU had a 78% chance at a loss in Morgantown but only a 75% chance of a loss in Lexington.
There is no way Wva has a better home court advantage than UK has, especially with college gameday in town and 23k in the arena. Add in the issue with Bragg and the rape case.
Wva>UK? I don't think so.
Might not be better but KU can't win there.Wonder why it's only at -5 when Wva was favored by 6.
I saw where KU had a 78% chance at a loss in Morgantown but only a 75% chance of a loss in Lexington.
There is no way Wva has a better home court advantage than UK has, especially with college gameday in town and 23k in the arena. Add in the issue with Bragg and the rape case.
Wva>UK? I don't think so.
Wonder why it's only at -5 when Wva was favored by 6.
I saw where KU had a 78% chance at a loss in Morgantown but only a 75% chance of a loss in Lexington.
There is no way Wva has a better home court advantage than UK has, especially with college gameday in town and 23k in the arena. Add in the issue with Bragg and the rape case.
Wva>UK? I don't think so.
Wonder why it's only at -5 when Wva was favored by 6.
I saw where KU had a 78% chance at a loss in Morgantown but only a 75% chance of a loss in Lexington.
There is no way Wva has a better home court advantage than UK has, especially with college gameday in town and 23k in the arena. Add in the issue with Bragg and the rape case.
Wva>UK? I don't think so.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition