Worked in Graham, KY for 11 years, Dyno Nobel!T. Wilkerson from Graham KY. Said he saw it on cougar.com any one else see that? D Skinner from Paducah also confirms
Hmmm...so I take it he has.This was the only story that I could find, with any confirmation, but it's from the LCJ!!!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...ows-mark-pope-commits-to-kentucky/ar-AA1nwMAc
And then entering the NBA draft...We'll probably get an update tomorrow that he's visiting Arkansas, Louisville and 6 other places.
Thought I saw it. Only thing, I read somewhere else he had 16 starts and this article says 2? Never know anymore. Regardless, he is an extremely good player and no doubt will make our team a lot better.This was the only story that I could find, with any confirmation, but it's from the LCJ!!!
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ot...ows-mark-pope-commits-to-kentucky/ar-AA1nwMAc
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms