The bama guy was within 2 feet of it. It's an easy call.Ref calling it Bama ball on the muffed punt way before it was clear. Beautiful work SEC
At least show a replay and/or explain what happenedGot it that time mother17ers
Edit: WTF
They don't show pornography on public television.At least show a replay and/or explain what happened
What was it. The receivers didn't know eitherWill didn't know his hot read, I guess.
I've been waiting for that since 1968Aaaannnddd another call in favor for Alabama. I hope we find a miracle to beat these 17ers for a change!
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?