Now hold on. Agreed at first glance this looks bad but let's wait until all of the facts come in. His twitter account could have and probably was hacked.
In a courier journal article, Hughes said God led him on this path to UL. Nothing screams being a good Christian more than telling the public to eat your d*** and calling all women hoes and tricks.
Dude if your really that ignorant I apologize..I'm starting to feel like you are somebody that has a grown body but the intellect of a two yr old that has to have the slobber wiped from their mouth every 10 minutes....A friggin dog turd has more sense then what you are spouting..
The only relevant facts that I think are still to be determined are whether or not Rick knew about it. Personally I don't think he did even though I have a hard time seeing a scenario where he doesn't at least hear about it over the course of 4 years. Regardless, until I hear otherwise I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't know. That raises the question of why didn't he know, but that's a different discussion. Under the assumption that he didn't know, I think it's fine for him to remain the coach at UL. If we find out he did know, especially after all these times claiming that he didn't, then he has to go IMO.
The rest of the allegations have been proven true. There are remaining facts that could affect the severity of the situation, but at this point we know there were dances, sex, and money exchanges. That has all been proven. There are facts yet to be heard about who was involved, ages, etc, but I don't think anyone can now say that the accusations made by Powell toward UL are false. She claimed that she and her girls danced and had sex with UL players/recruits for money. It has now been proven that she wasn't lying about that.
I don't know man. They all act the same way as him online. Louisville fans that is.Hes not a cards fan. Hes trolling. Its hilarious, but it isnt real. Funny, you should google Poe's law.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans