Anyone know when the Brown game is? The schedule says "JAN 1 (TUE) - JAN 31 (THU). Does this mean it will be played sometime in Jan...TBD?
The schedule I saw shows the Jan 31st game to be against Indiana, not Brown.Anyone know when the Brown game is? The schedule says "JAN 1 (TUE) - JAN 31 (THU). Does this mean it will be played sometime in Jan...TBD?
The game will be sometime between January 1 and 31. TBAThe schedule I saw shows the Jan 31st game to be against Indiana, not Brown.
Good observation. They would have been crushed at home this year.
No Temple or Princeton either. I can't say I really think much of our OOC schedule this year. LSU is the only one I find interesting!
True, but they aren't at home, so the vast majority of season ticket holders (myself included) won't get to see them in person.There's a high chance that we'll play Notre Dame, and the winner/loser of SC and OSU in Vancouver, those are some pretty big games.
On3 Football
ESPN updates FPI rankings for each Big Ten football team after Week 4
The Knight Report
Anthony Knox wants Iowa at Jersey Mike's Arena
The Knight Report
Projected Rutgers Football depth chart versus Indiana
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
The Knight Report
The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: September 30th Edition