Anyone know when the Brown game is? The schedule says "JAN 1 (TUE) - JAN 31 (THU). Does this mean it will be played sometime in Jan...TBD?
The schedule I saw shows the Jan 31st game to be against Indiana, not Brown.Anyone know when the Brown game is? The schedule says "JAN 1 (TUE) - JAN 31 (THU). Does this mean it will be played sometime in Jan...TBD?
The game will be sometime between January 1 and 31. TBAThe schedule I saw shows the Jan 31st game to be against Indiana, not Brown.
Good observation. They would have been crushed at home this year.
No Temple or Princeton either. I can't say I really think much of our OOC schedule this year. LSU is the only one I find interesting!
True, but they aren't at home, so the vast majority of season ticket holders (myself included) won't get to see them in person.There's a high chance that we'll play Notre Dame, and the winner/loser of SC and OSU in Vancouver, those are some pretty big games.
The Knight Report
How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Three
The Knight Report Football
College Football 27 Sim - Rutgers Football versus Indiana Hoosiers
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
The Knight Report Football
Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
The Knight Report
Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana